The Master's Degree Program in Health Management is based on the provision of knowledge, the practice of professional / scientific skills; evaluation of the knowledge provided, practical and theoretical; designing, discussing, presenting, implementing, completing and writing the research project; providing knowledge expansion in addition to the student's affinity and his / her needs. All this focuses on improving and strengthening the health system and the use of WHO's global standards for health education
The Master's Degree Program in Health Management will ensure high quality and fulfillment of health care duties and obligations through training of health professionals, who will be tasked with managing different levels of health care with the patient at the center. During the group and individual work in this program, those involved in “Health Management” will be competent in fulfilling their duties and obligations.
The mission of this study program is to prepare health professionals in the Health Management profile who, with the necessary theoretical, practical and scientific professional knowledge and skills, will be able to manage institutions in the public or private sector, at home and abroad in compliance with contemporary field standards. Students in Health Management will be responsible for accomplishing their tasks and competencies individually but will also rely on multidisciplinary teamwork..
The program aims at providing quality university and vocational education and training, continuous training and adapting its activities to social and economic developments, where we are oriented to provide applied science studies in the health field.
1. The objectives of the Master's program in Health Management are:
2. 1. To provide skilled professional staff to provide the knowledge, skills and health services needed for the community and labor market;Ensure that health management graduates are fully aware of their responsibilities in managing health institutions;
3. Prepare capable staff for managing primary, secondary and tertiary health care;
4. Raise the profile of health management as a professional career choice;
5. Increase participation in various local and international academic and infrastructure projects;
6. Expanding cooperation and mobility with public and private health institutions of all national and international levels;
7. Support for scientific research;
8. Internationalizing our programs - offering modules in English;
9. Promoting health and healthy lifestyle;
10. Promote adequate ethics and communication in manager-health professional and inter-collegiate relations reports
The health management program encompasses the various fields of study that apply to different levels of health care, so a master's degree program of this type will prepare health professionals to fulfill the obligations of meeting the permanent requirements in this field.